In the first event of 2021, we’re once again back in the virtual arena for a week of thought-leadership, education, and fun. Still feeling the effects of UK Lockdown 3.0, we look to the future to seek out opportunity, luck, and how to navigate through another year of business uncertainty.
Join us on 15th – 19th March for more great workshops, roundtables, and keynote sessions from our members, partners, and wider business community. As usual, we’ll be breaking up the week of education with some fun! In a timely turn of events, we’ll be hosting a race night (unfortunately not a Cheltenham), for our members and partners to get together in the Parade Ring and enjoy some food, a few beers, and some virtual racing.
One of Britain’s most in-demand motivational speakers, Adrian Webster tells it like it is, drawing on his own varied experience in corporate life and the public sector.
Warm, witty, engaging and energetic, Adrian inspires individuals, transforms teams and electrifies entire organisations with his simple but highly effective philosophy based on Tiny Noticeable Things (TNTs) and the Shape of Integrity. Plus, he reaches millions more across the world through his bestselling Polar Bear Pirates series of books.
Drawing on knowledge and insights gained through his experience in business and success speaking career, Adrian’s most popular speech themes include:
- Embracing and Driving Change.
- Everyday People Being Extraordinary – Together Making a Difference.
- Inspirational Leadership – Engaging with & Getting the Very Best out of People.
- Delivering Outstanding Customer Service – Putting Customers at the Heart of Everything We Do.
- Collaborating and Pulling Together as One Big Team.
- Taking Ownership for Personal Development – Self Leadership.
- Retaining People in Challenging Times.
- Creating High Performance Environments.
- Innovative Thinking – Doing Things Differently
- Behavioural Change.
- Being Effective Communicators.
- Maintaining an Edge Over the Competition – Winning the Sales Game.
Date and Time: