Network Group Gala & Awards 2012
The UK’s premier IT Group, Network Group held its 3rd annual Gala Awards Dinner and Exhibition last Thursday 26th April 2012. This event brought together members to share best practice, learn about new technology, and reward those partners that excelled in their support of the Group last year.
The exhibition took place at the prestigious Oxford Belfry Hotel, and was followed by a Black Tie Gala Dinner and Awards ceremony with some truly special entertainment and guest presenters. The agenda for the event offered members the opportunity to attend a selection of expertly -hosted seminars on IT cost saving topics and solutions. As well as co-hosting the Managed Print Seminar Samsung as Headline Sponsor also treated members to an overview of their new flagship ranges.
The exhibition was followed by an awards ceremony, and Wayne Cockerill, Group Chairman said: ‘it gave me great pleasure to host a perfect evening of reward and recognition for all those that helped the Group to deliver 26% growth against a market that continues to be fiercely competitive and very challenging. The awards are voted for by members and demonstrate invaluable contribution to the group’s strategic growth. We are looking forward to continuing to offer our partners added value from Network Group next year with plans in place for more recruitment, grow our business, and continue to embrace new and emerging technologies.”
In between the awards guests were treated to some surprise entertainment that had every table up on their feet celebrating some truly exceptional singers. The Network Group once again proved that it could celebrate success in style.
The worthy winners were as follows:
- Vendor of the Year – Samsung B2B
- Reseller of the Year – Tandem Solutions Ltd
- Specialist Vendor of the Year – TP-Link
- Distributor of the Year – Micro-P
- Retailer of the Year – Box Limited
- Distribution Account Manager of the Year – Alex Reah, EntaTech
- Vendor Account Manager of the Year – Kelly Bond, Lenovo
- Product of the Year – GFI MAX
- Personality of the Year – David Dury, CompuCover
- Outstanding contribution to the Network Group – Julian Thompson, Ingram Micro